a young woman told investigators that she and Cain had sex frequently in his bunkroom and other fire department facilities over an 18-month period.
Kitchen Cooking Blows Door Off Its Hinges A LUZERNE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA, APARTMENT building was evacuated Saturday night after an explosion in Apt. 1 blew the unit’s door off its hinges and filled the building with smoke. Police quickly identified the cause of the ka-boom as a misadventure in the kitchen while cooking up a serving...
This video is one we did a couple of years ago when we had an opportunity to get inside a home that was scheduled for demolition. The house was a balloon frame constructed house and we were able to get some great pictures of the interior structural components. Use it for you training or as an addition for your building construction classes and thanks for viewing.
Here is a quick video on setting up and storing your webbing. If you have other methods please share them! Setting Up and Storing Webbing Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEtZcHy6Oxc
By the time firefighters arrived, two-thirds of the building was involved in flames.
Here is a post with an attached company drill on perimeter search. Perimeter Search from Engine House Training, LLC
The crash took the life of the patient and seriously injured another passenger.
A couple of Dutch tricksters offered samples of McDonald's carry-out to people at a health food conference, telling them that it was from a new restaurant serving a high end organic alternative to fast food.
We are an antique fire apparatus association that is trying to go 501c3 non profit. We are also submitting documents to be a recognized chapter of SPAAMFAA. Society for the Preservation and appreciation of Motorized Fire Apparatus in America. We need to work from the ground up. Show More Summary
Cartoon, Documentary, Adam-12 episode
the homeowner who was operating the day care was unable to give fire crews an accurate count of how many children were in her care, even after Joseph was rescued.
The thefts came to light on Aug. 14 when the steward of the fire company reported someone was using the company’s fleet gasoline cards