Talk Radio News Service White House correspondent Victoria Jones talks to Gary Baumgarten for the Paltalk News Network about President Obama’s push for support for the Iran deal, why Donald Trump is leading the GOP pack and Zimbabwe’s request to the U.S. to extradite the lion-killing dentist.
Shelling from Yemeni side kills four troops and wounds eight others in Saudi border town of Aseer.
Hundreds of mourners attend funeral of 18-month old Ali Saad Dawabsheh killed by suspected Jewish settlers.
Finn takes eight wickets in his comeback Test as Australia crumble in Leeds.
Amnesty International says Muslims living in rural areas especially targeted as militias undertake "ethnic cleansing".
Harare wants American dentist extradited so he can face charges of killing well-known lion Cecil.
Zimbabwe's international reputation in the global media has been largely coloured by its politics - until Cecil.
India's foreign minister posted on Twitter that two of the four men abducted near Sirte had been released.
Chinese capital defeats neighbouring Kazakhstan's bid to host its first Olympic games despite lack of natural snow.
By Juan Cole | (Informed Comment) | – – The 30th Infantry Division of the moderate Free Syrian Army says that the al-Qaeda-linked Support Front captured one of its commanders and several…
An unprecedented global initiative is helping to develop and fast-track drugs for diseases mainly affecting the poor.
Independent judicial panel rules three plant operator executives should be tried for negligence over disaster in 2011.
On July 19th, the American Friends Service Committee held a symbolic morning commemoration on Montrose Beach in Chicago to remember the children killed by the Israeli military in the summer of 2014. AFSC’s morning remembrance on Montrose Beach consisted of placing black pinwheels in the sand. Show More Summary
Howard Davidson writes: "If Palestinians’ academic freedom is to be valued as it is for Israelis, then a boycott of Israel state sponsored research and teaching is justified until the forces that deny academic freedom for Palestinians no longer exist. Show More Summary
Democratic Party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz won't say if she supports the Iran Deal. She is clearly worried about alienating big campaign donors and the wrath of the Israel lobby, a minority faction inside the Jewish community, but the most engaged part
Mandate Palestine aimed to allow Jews and Arabs to live alongside one another. Its failure led to the idea of Partition. Now Partition has also failed. Scholar David Gerald Fincham considers the impractical nature of creating two sovereign states in the territory and the need for a federal solution combining certain national functions.
A Palestinian toddler was killed in the central West Bank village of Duma in an overnight settler arson attack that targeted two homes. Eighteen-month old Ali Saad Dawabsha died in the gasoline fire-bombings, and his mother and brother were seriously injured. Show More Summary
Iran’s Ambassador to Lebanon Mohammed Fathali stressed in an an interview with al-Akhbar newspaper published on Friday that it was up to Lebanon’s rival leaders to resolve the country’s presidential crisis. “This is an internal Lebanese issue,”he told the pro- Hezbollah newspaper. Show More Summary
An 18-month-old Palestinian baby died and its parents were injured in a fire started by Israeli settlers in the West Bank, Palestinian security officials said Friday. Israeli Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon labelled the attack an “act of terrorism.” “The fire and the murder of the Palestinian toddler is an act of terrorism,” Yaalon said in […]
Progressive Socialist Party chief MP Walid Jumblatt has reportedly offered to take responsibility for dumping 80 % of the garbage generated in Beirut and Mt Lebanon on condition that the Christian community will take care of the remaining 20 % that is generated in Metn and Kesraouan regions Al-Akhbar daily reported Thursday that 3,000 tons […]