Post Profile






Namco Bandai Plans Buyout Of D3 [Namco Bandai]

First Square Enix announces its bid for Eidos, and now Namco Bandai reveals its intentions to purchase Japanese publisher D3, the parent company of Puzzle Quest's D3 Publisher. According to a press release issued today by Namco Bandai, the company seeks to turn D3 into a full subsidiary, with agreements already having been reached with various shareholders to purchase a 70% interest in the smaller company and an eye on obtaining the full 100%.
read more

share

Related Posts


Square Enix, Eidos Working On Something TOGETHER [Square Enix]

Entertainment / Video Games : Kotaku (6 years ago)

Japanese publisher Square Enix now owns Eidos. While both will continue to operate independently, and both develop and release games independently, there's one project they'll be working on together. Speaking with Gamasutra, Square ...

Eidos stays independent following Square Enix acquisition

Entertainment / Video Games : Engadget: Joystiq (6 years ago)

Despite having all of its hit points gobbled up by Square Enix, Eidos still expects to remain autonomous of its new parent company, saying in a press release that Eidos will continue to function as "an independent operation, as a wh...

Square Enix and Eidos dropping Warner Bros. publishing

Entertainment / Video Games : Engadget: Joystiq (6 years ago)

Although the ink has dried on Square Enix's buyout of Eidos last month, there still remains a few issues to iron out before the handover is complete. One of these issues is the publishing rights of currently scheduled titles. Batman...

Namco Bandai Staging D3 Buyout

Entertainment / Video Games : Shack News (6 years ago)

Soul Calibur publisher Namco Bandai is making a grab for Puzzle Quest pub D3 Publisher, according to a Japanese release translated by Adriasang. Namco has already secured 70% of D3 shares, and hopes to acquire the remaining 30% for ...

Eidos Pencils In Square Enix Takeover For May [Eidos]

Entertainment / Video Games : Kotaku (6 years ago)

UK publisher Eidos has issue a timeline to its shareholders, indicating that if all goes as planned, Square Enix will take full ownership on May 6th. Eidos management has been in favor of the Square Enix buyout since the Japanese de...

Comments



Copyright © 2015 Regator, LLC