Discover a new way to find and share stories you'll loveā€¦ Learn about Reading Desk

Post Profile

Painting on water (aka paper marbling)

4 years agoArts : MAKE: Arts

MAKE subscriber RabLabit sent us a link to this video of an artist who "paints on water." What he's doing is actually paper marbling, a form of "aqueous surface design." You've certainly seen marbled book or journal end-papers, for instance. Those pattens are created using this process. The video is a little... meditative, but the results are lovely and it's a process I'd never actually seen.
read more


Copyright © 2011 Regator, LLC