Post Profile

Big Time Banker Leaves 1% Tip for Waitress & "Tip" She Should "GET A REAL JOB"

One diner at Newport Beach used a recent $133.54 tab to express his disdain for his server's line of work by leaving a 1% tip and a note: "GET A REAL JOB." [ more › ]
read more


Related Posts

Banker Leaves Waitress One Percent Tip With Note “Get a Real Job”

Politics / US Politics : The Moderate Voice

What is the height of arrogance, the epitome of a lack of empathy for those less fortunate, the perfect product of someone who enjoys rubbing his own fortune in the face of someone less fortunate? It’s this: An arrogant banker has d...

NJ Diner Leaves Anti-Gay ‘Tip’ for Lesbian Waitress

News : ABC Headlines Blog

A New Jersey waitress and former Marine says she was “offended” after a customer left an anti-gay note on a check in place of a tip because she is a lesbian. Dayna Morales, a server at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, N.J., said ...

Anti-99% Banker Leaves 1% Tip

US Politics / Liberal : Drudge Retort Weblog

A banker reportedly left a one percent tip on an $133 meal at a Newport Beach, Calif., restaurant last week in defiance of "the 99 percent," according to a blog published by his dining companion. The blog, which included a photo of ...

Banker's Remorse: The 1% Tipper Was a Hoax

United States / Los Angeles : LAist

Well, it was fun while it lasted, but apparently the notorious "1% tipper" was a hoax. The Orange County Register reports that a photo of a receipt showing a $1.33 tip on a $133.54 bill, and a note to the server to "get a real job,"...

Banker Leaves 1% Tip, Suggests Server Should "Get A Real Job"

Lifestyle / Shopping : The Consumerist

Hey, terrible, soulless, scurrilous, awful banker leaving a 1% tip on a $133.54 bill -- if your server takes your advice and goes out to "get a real job," who is going to be there to proffer up your sparkling water and steak cooked ...


Copyright © 2015 Regator, LLC