Interesting educational facts: 1. In the U.S., the high school graduation rate is only 72%, and about 2/3 of those high school graduates go on to college. Of those students who start college, only about 60% will actually graduate within six years and the other 40% will likely never earn a college degree. 2. In Germany, about 97% of students graduate from high school, but only about 1/3 of those graduates go to college.
Students at Hofstra University wore white ribbons at their graduation ceremony to honor a fellow student who was accidentally killed by a police officer tackling an armed intruder. Read Post
In today’s world, students are almost expected to go to college after they graduate from high school. However, when Hazel Soares graduated high school in 1932 – in the midst of the Great Depression – a college education simply was n... Read Post
By Steven Hansen: There have been several posts over the past few weeks discussing college / university education. Goldman Sachs economist Jan Hatzius stated: [T]he faster job growth among college graduates is entirely due to faster... Read Post