Anders Behring Breivik, the man accused of last year's terror attack in Norway, has pleaded not guilty but told the court he "acknowledges the acts", and he acted in "self-defence". At the start of his trial in Oslo, he made a far-right salute and said he did not recognise the legitimacy of the court.Breivik has admitted killing 77 people by detonating a bomb in the centre of Oslo and opening fire on young people attending a summer camp on Utoya island nearly nine months ago.
The defence team for mass killer Anders Behring Breivik have told his trial in Norway he should be considered sane and that he should be acquitted. Breivik's main lawyer, Geir Lippestad, said his client had been driven by extreme po... Read Post
The man accused of last year's Norway terror attacks will tell his trial he believes he should be facing a military tribunal not a criminal court. Anders Behring Breivik is to appear in court on Monday, almost nine months after he a... Read Post