Discover a new way to find and share stories you'll love… Learn about Reading Desk

Post Profile



After suspension, search for Etan Patz to resume Monday

The search for Etan Patz, a 6-year-old New York boy who disappeared more than three decades ago, is expected to resume Monday after it was suspended for "operational reasons," an FBI spokesman said. A law enforcement source briefed on the investigation said no evidence of human remains has been found so far in the basement [...]
read more

share
See more about: Etan Patz

Search For Etan Patz Resumes 33-Years After Disappearance

News : The Inquisitr - News (3 years ago)

The FBI has resumed its search for Etan Patz. Patz went missing on May 25th, 1979 when he was 6-years-old. According to MSNBC, the case of Etan Patz was one of most high profile missing child’s cases in New York history. His face wa... Read Post

Etan Patz case: Police dig in basement, question second man in search for boy who disappeared in 1979

News : Field Notes (3 years ago)

NEW YORK -- The FBI and NYPD dug into the concrete floor of a SoHo basement Friday to search for the remains of Etan Patz, a 6-year-old boy who went missing 33 years ago on his short walk to the school bus stop. NBC New York was fir... Read Post

Etan Patz Search Ends, Boy Still Missing

News : The Inquisitr - News (3 years ago)

Etan Patz, who disappeared more than three decades ago when he was six-years-old, is still missing. The FBI reopened the search for Patz last week but were unable to find the boy’s remains. Detective Joseph Cavitola, spokesman for t... Read Post


Copyright © 2011 Regator, LLC