Andy and his human companion, Jordina Ghiggeri of Plymouth, Mass., were visiting friends in Westport, Conn., when he got scared by some fireworks on New Year's Eve. He took off for the woods. On the Web and on the street, the search is on.
?An adorable Corgi puppy named Biscuit recently got the hiccups. Obviously, it was cute, and the Internet was delighted. Aww. Watch below and hiccup with joy: Puppy Has Hiccups No word if Biscuit's human companions tried to give him... Read Post
Fireworks exploded in a kaleidoscopic shower of light over Sydney's shimmering harbor Wednesday, as the world's first major city to ring in 2009 celebrated the end of a decidedly rocky year with cheers, beers and a sense of relief. ... Read Post