“In early 2011, a dozen people died after drinking ‘clairin' – a traditional Haitian alcohol drink – made with methanol in the Fond Baptiste region, north of the capital. Another 20 or so were blinded or paralyzed”: Haiti Grassroots Watch learns that “judicial, health and commerce authorities have not investigated...
Amy Winehouse's death was a result of drinking too much alcohol, a coroner has said. Coroner Suzanne Greenaway has given a verdict of "death by misadventure," saying that the 27-year-old died of accidental alcohol poisoning. "The un... Read Post
A British backpacker has died after apparently drinking poisoned gin during a trip around south-east Asia.Cheznye Emmons, 23, suffered methanol poisoning after reportedly drinking from a bottle labelled gin.The beauty therapist was ... Read Post