Post Profile






KFC Ordered To Pay $8.3 Million For Chicken That Poisoned Girl To The Point Of Brain Damage

A bellyache after a bucket of chicken is one thing, but in the case of a little girl who fell ill with salmonella poisoning after eating at KFC, things are a lot more serious. The fast food chain has been ordered to pay $8.3 million to the Australian girl's family after she suffered severe brain damage after being poisoned by a "Twister" wrap from KFC in 2005. BBC News says the girl was in a coma for six months after she, her parents and brother all fell ill with vomiting and diarrhea after sharing the wrap, but that her other.
read more

share

Related Posts


KFC Original Recipe Chicken Going Boneless To Make It Easier To Eat

Lifestyle / Shopping : The Consumerist

What’s the worst thing about fast food chicken? It’s just so difficult to eat, of course, with all those crunchy bones getting in the way. That’s why KFC is making over its Original Recipe Chicken and offering up a bucket of deep-fr...

Two Lawsuits Filed in NC Holiday Inn Salmonella Outbreak

Lifestyle / Food & Drink : Food Safety News

Two women in Fayetteville, N.C., have filed lawsuits against the Holiday Inn Bordeaux alleging that they fell ill with Salmonella poisoning after eating food served at the hotel. The lawsuit comes the same day the case count of thos...

KFC Wants Out of $8 Million Award for Wheelchair-Bound Girl

Lifestyle / Food & Drink : Food Safety News

Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in Australia opted to appeal the $8 million that a trial court award to a brain damaged teenage girl who was infected with Salmonella from eating a contaminated chicken twister at the fast food restauran...

KFC Lawsuit Leads to $8.3 Million Verdict For Poisoned Girl

News : The Inquisitr - News

Fried chicken vendor KFC on Friday was ordered to pay the family of an Australian girl nearly $8.3 million after a salmonella poisoning at one of the franchises stores left her in a coma for six-months with severe brain damage. Whil...

KFC Ordered to Pay $8.3M to Poisoned Girl

News / International Affairs : World from Newser

A judge has ordered KFC to pay an Australian family $8.3 million after their daughter was poisoned and suffered brain damage after eating at the fast-food chain. Her lawyer says Monika Samaan contracted salmonella in 2005 after eati...

Comments



Shopping

Copyright © 2015 Regator, LLC