A bellyache after a bucket of chicken is one thing, but in the case of a little girl who fell ill with salmonella poisoning after eating at KFC, things are a lot more serious. The fast food chain has been ordered to pay $8.3 million to the Australian girl's family after she suffered severe brain damage after being poisoned by a "Twister" wrap from KFC in 2005. BBC News says the girl was in a coma for six months after she, her parents and brother all fell ill with vomiting and diarrhea after sharing the wrap, but that her other.
Food and NutritionA friend of my mom's has been sick for weeks, with a case of possible salmonella poisoning. The culprit, she thinks, are the peppers she put on her build-your-own salad at a local restaurant. I'm not sure what kind... Read Post
The big six fast food chains seen on high streets in the UK: Burger King, KFC, McDonald's, Nando's, Subway and Wimpy have promised to make changes that make it easier for people to eat healthy restaurant meals. The Food Standards Ag... Read Post