Katsina — Twenty six persons were rushed to the hospital at the weekend for food poisoning in Dan-Sharu village in Kafur Local Government Area of Katsina State. The affected persons were admitted for diarrhoea and vomiting, which began shortly after they ate a meal of Tuwo prepared with corn flour.A medical personnel member at the hospital, Mallam Hamisu Hussamatu Ibrahim, told newsmen that all the victims survived.
Three people lost their lives while 18 others were hospitalized in Duhuwa village of Maiyama Local Government of Kebbi State after consuming Bambara groundnut purchased in order to use the seeds for sowing. According to a close rela... Read Post
Twenty-three people from Karadikkal village in the district have been admitted in hospital with suspected symptoms of food poisoning after they ate fish caught in a local tank, police said. They said the villagers started vomiting s... Read Post