- sticky cover and active reload features straight from Gears of War
- enemies pop in and out of cover and will flank
- enemies are robotic in nature
- wave-based cooperative multiplayer mode
- cutscenes show two separate characters’ POVs on the top and bottom screens
- flickering hallway lights affect the hero character Jim in real time
- early in the story, Jim gets too close to a bomb
February 13 is a huge day for Nintendo. In addition to some amiibo launches, you'll also be able to pick up a New 3DS, Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and now, IronFall: Invasion in Europe. The latter is basically a Gea...
The Gears of War series is known for a few things: beefy pock-marked character models, strained emotional cutscenes, and rich team-based multiplayer. But at least one of those factors is getting a shake-up with Gears of War: Judgmen...