Post Profile






Scoreboard: Wednesday, March 23

Fox News won total day and prime time in adults 25-54 and total viewers. MSNBC finished second in total prime time viewers. CNN finished second in the 25-54 news demo. HLN was a bit down week-to-week in total prime time viewers.
read more

share
See more about: Fox News

Related Posts


Wednesday Night Ratings: Fox Beats CNN and MSNBC Combined in Prime Time Demo and Total Viewers

News : Mediaite

Wednesday night in prime time, Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in both the 25-54 demo and total viewers. Fox had 373K in the demo and 1.964M total viewers. MSNBC came in second with 162K in the demo and 583K total. CNN was thir...

August 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Up in Primetime, Down in Total Day During Busy News Month

Media / Television Industry : TVNewser

MSNBC did not experience the growth that Fox News, CNN and even HLN did in the month of August. The network was down -1% in viewers and down -14% in the demo for total day viewing, falling to third place in total viewers, behind CNN...

Wednesday Ratings: MSNBC Comes In 4th Place In Demo, Total Day And Prime Time

News : Mediaite

MSNBC came in 4th place Wednesday night, behind Fox News, HLN and CNN in the 25-54 demo overall as well as total viewers for total day. In the demo, MSNBC had 120K total day and 188K prime time viewers. In total viewers, MSNBC had 4...

March & Q1 2012 Ratings: HLN Up in Total Viewers, But Down in the Demo

Media / Television Industry : TVNewser

While Fox News, CNN and MSNBC were down year-to-year, HLN saw growth in its primetime: up +4% in Total Viewers and flat in A25-54 viewers. In Total Day viewership, HLN was down -4% in Total Viewers and down -8% in A25-54 viewers. Th...

Scoreboard: Saturday, Dec. 19

Media / Television Industry : TVNewser

MSNBC finished behind Fox News, CNN and HLN in all four measurable on Saturday. In fact, all three networks had more total day viewers in the demo than MSNBC did total viewers during prime time.

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC