Post Profile






Transcript: The most important exchanges of the presidential debate

The Times' staff selected several key exchanges from the debate. Here's a transcript of those moments.  On trade and economic policy CLINTON: Well, I think that trade is an important issue. Of course, we are 5 percent of the world's population; we have to trade with the other 95 percent. And we...
read more

share

Related Posts


In Michigan, where trade is a hot issue, Clinton acknowledges past shortcomings

Business & Finance : Money & Co

Days before a Michigan primary in which trade has emerged as a key presidential campaign issue, Hillary Clinton acknowledged Friday the failings of trade policies she supported as part of her husband’s administration. But she also p...

Some Important Issues Republicans Skipped During The GOP Debate

News : Huffington Post

Though Wednesday’s Republican presidential debate on CNN covered a wide range of policy topics -- from immigration and foreign policy, to climate change and drugs -- it didn't address several issues of particular resonance, includin...

Scholars on the GOP debate: Middle-class struggles to take center stage as Rubio walks tightrope

News : The Raw Story

Republican presidential candidates debated a range of economic issues in their third debate, from what to do about Medicare and Social Security to tax policy and even a brief exchange on daily fantasy sports. The moderators became p...

Here Are The Most Important Things Trump And Clinton Didn't Talk About In The Debate

News : Huffington Post

There’s only so much you can cover in a single debate, and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump hit a lot of key issues Monday night. But their 90-minute slugfest left out some big topics, including...

Donald Trump Attacks Hillary Clinton On Trade

News : Huffington Post

The first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump opened with an intense back-and-forth about an issue that has been all but invisible on the national stage for two decades: trade. Trump’s trade plan is vague an...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC