Jill Disis, reporting for CNN Money:
The warning comes more than a month after Samsung was hit with a
federal class-action lawsuit by customers who said their machines
had exploded during use.
Customers in Texas, Georgia and Indiana all said they were washing
clothes when they heard a violent boom. A washer belonging to a
McAllen, Texas, woman “exploded with such ferocity that it
penetrated the interior wall of her garage,” according to court
WTKR -- Consumers who have noticed foul odors or a slimy mold coming from their front-loading washing machine may be eligible for a cash rebate. The reimbursement is the result of several class action lawsuits against Whirlpool and ...
Samsung’s issues with exploding devices may, oddly enough, extend far beyond the public relations disaster that was the recently recalled Galaxy Note 7. According to a report from ABC News, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commissio...
Samsung has another explosive problem. The company, still reeling from its exploding smartphone problem, said on Wednesday that it is talking to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) about faulty washing machines built be...