- gameplay revolves around a tiny chicken and his worm pal
- the two must rescue other chicks from labyrinthine stages
- chicken is your main character, and he handles walking, jumping, and pecking at enemies to knock them off of the screen
- your worm friend is carried in a backpack
- the worm can be called upon as a sort of projectile weapon/grappling hook
- launching the worm at an enem
The bad news is that Mutant Mudds [$4.99] developer Renegade Kid has ceased operations. The good news is that the legacy of the development studio is continuing on, with the 2D games by the developer now in posession of Jools Watsha...
Mama Chicken's chicks have gone missing. Players must direct her through 24 levels to find and safely return the chicks home.
Sony debuted the first footage of Mortal Kombat X during its E3 conference tonight. It showed Scorpion fighting old pal, err enemy, Sub-Zero, and two other characters I don't know the names of. One was a hulking brute with a little ...
- Cranky cracks enemies with his cane via a downward smack, rather than golf swing - some stages let you choose characters via a barrel that switches character indicators - Kong POW moves: If Diddy is the partner, enemies turn to 1-...