Post Profile

Porsche's new 911 GT3 Cup is ready to race in 2017 - Roadshow

Porsche's motorsports history goes back to the beginning, and in 2017 it'll get another boost thanks to this, the new 911 GT3 Cup.
read more


Related Posts

2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R Race Car Revealed

Vehicles / Cars : Motor Authority

Porsche’s race car lineup based on the latest 991-series 911 is complete following this weekend’s introduction of the all-new 911 GT3 R, which sits between the 911 GT3 Cup and 911 RSR in Porsche’s 911 race car hierarchy. The latest ...

2017 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup race car revealed

Vehicles / Cars : Motor Authority

Don't think there's any relevance or relationship between modern road and race cars? Then meet the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, which shares around 80 percent of its components with the 911 GT3 RS road car—and the remaining 20 percent mostl...

A factory fresh Porsche 911 GT3 race car is a stunning canvas [Car Porn]

Vehicles / Cars : Jalopnik

This is Kirkham Motorsports' 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car before it gets the sponsorship stickers and flashy paintjob that goes on every racing car. The car is just unboxed, untouched, and just achingly gorgeous. More »

2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Race Car Revealed

Vehicles / Cars : Motor Authority

Porsche has revealed the first of its new generation of 991-based 911 race cars, the new 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, which made its official debut this weekend at the automaker’s Night of Champions end of motorsport season celebratory...

2017 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup race car unveiled

Vehicles / Cars : Car Advice

The new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup has been unveiled at the 2016 Paris motor show ahead of the 2017 racing season. The new GT3 Cup features a naturally aspirated 4.0-litre flat-six engine out the back that generates 357kW of power. Accordi...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC