Oct 1 (Gracenote) - Qualifying from the Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit on Saturday
1. Lewis Hamilton (Britain) Mercedes 1:32.850
2. Nico Rosberg (Germany) Mercedes 1:33.264
3. Max Verstappen (Netherlands) Red Bull - TAG Heuer 1:33.420
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) Red Bull - TAG Heuer 1:33.467
5. Sebastian Vettel (Germany) Ferrari 1:33.
Sept 17 (Gracenote) - Qualifying session 2 from the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay Street Circuit on Saturday 1. Nico Rosberg (Germany) Mercedes 1:43.020 2. Lewis Hamilton (Britain) Mercedes 1:43.471 3. Daniel Riccia...
SEPANG, Malaysia, Oct 1 (Reuters) - World Champion Lewis Hamilton will start the Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix from pole position after setting the fastest time in qualifying on Saturday.
SEPANG, Malaysia, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Max Verstappen hoped Red Bull's race day performance would allow him to take the fight to champions Mercedes after he qualified third for Sunday's Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix.
Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton laid down the gauntlet to team-mate Nico Rosberg on Saturday, as he qualified in pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix. Hamilton was in a class of his own on the day and was comfortably clear of his riv...