Post Profile






Tennessee teen hospitalized after e-cigarette explodes

A14-year-old Tennessee girl was hospitalized after a man’s e-cigarette exploded on the Hogwarts Express train ride at Universal Orlando.
read more

share

Related Posts


Man Critically Injured After E-Cigarette Explodes In His Face

News : Huffington Post

A Tennessee man may not be able to walk again after an electronic cigarette exploded in his face on Friday. Cordero Caples, 29, was hospitalized in critical condition after suffering fractured vertebrae, facial fractures and at leas...

Rumor: Hogwarts Express Ride to Link Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios

Genres / Fantasy : The Leaky Cauldron

A theme park blog has revealed Universal's plans to link their two Florida theme parks (Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Orlando) with a Hogwarts Express attraction:Universal Orlando finally, though inadvertently, revealed...

Gas Cylinder Explodes At Spanish Restaurant, Injuring At Least 77

News : Huffington Post

MADRID (Reuters) - At least 77 people have been injured, five of them seriously, after a gas cylinder exploded on Saturday in a restaurant in the Spanish town of Velez-Malaga on the southern coast, a spokesman for the Andalucia regi...

Ride Review: The Hogwarts Express at Universal Orlando Resort

Travel / Family : The Blog Flume

By Robert Niles: As Universal Orlando's new Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley breaks new ground for theme park lands, the accompanying Hogwarts Express might best be considered as breaking walls within the theme park in...

Universal Orlando installs Hogwarts Express trains

Travel / Family : The Blog Flume

By Robert Niles: Universal Orlando today installed the Hogwarts Express train on its track. Photo courtesy Universal Orlando The Hogwarts Express attraction will run between Universal's two Wizarding World of the Harry Potter lands,...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC