Post Profile






News: College student’s iPhone 6 Plus reportedly ignites in his pocket

College student Darin Hlavaty said his iPhone 6 Plus burst into flames in his back pocket and burned a hole in his jeans, 6ABC reports. Hlavaty said, “I felt this crazy, hot burning in my leg” while sitting on his phone in class, reaching down to find his phone on fire and smoking in his pocket. “Out of nowhere, we heard a fizzing and a popping sound. Suddenly a great mass of smoke comes
read more

share

Related Posts


News: Report: iPhone 5c catches fire, burns Maine girl

Technology / Mobile : iLounge

A 14-year-old Maine girl reportedly suffered second-degree burns when her iPhone 5c caught fire in her pants pocket. According to the report, the girl and her friends heard a “pop” from the phone, which then started billowing smoke ...

iPhone bursts into flames during flight, freaks out everyone onboard

Technology : Mashable: Tech

An iPhone 6 suddenly burst into flames aboard a flight to Hawaii last week, prompting an investigation from the Federal Aviation Administration. Anna Crail, a college student on the Alaska Airlines flight, was reportedly watching a ...

News: Cyclist’s iPhone catches fire after fall

Technology / Mobile : iLounge

A man was severely burned when his iPhone exploded after a minor fall on his bike, The Sydney Morning Herald reports. Gareth Clear said the phone was in his back pocket when he took a tumble off his bike, then burst into flames when...

Google Pixel review: Nearly everything you'd want in a flagship phone

Technology : Mashable: Tech

Google couldn't have picked a better time to hit reset on its flagship phones. Samsung's Galaxy Note7 is literally burning up in flames, and that's created a gaping hole in the premium Android market. The company's new Pixel and Pix...

College Student’s IPhone Exploded During Class: Went Up In Flames In His Back Pocket

News : The Inquisitr - News

ABC 7 has reported that a student at Rowan College in Burlington County, New Jersey had an IPhone explode during class. The Iphone went up in flames in his back pocket. Darin Hlavaty was caught in a scary situation when his IPhone 6...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC