Post Profile

What's Your Favorite Lock Box? 

Hopefully, you never need to test the fire and water-proofing abilities of your lock box, but come hell or high water, it’s a good idea to keep one around to keep your social security card, birth certificate, and other sensitive documents away from prying eyes. But which one should you trust with your valuables? Check out the rules, and nominate your favorite in the comments below; we’ll lock down a champion as the week goes on.
read more


Related Posts

Family Fraud: When Mom Steals Your Identity

Business & Finance / Personal Finance : Savings Experiment

You probably already shred sensitive financial documents and keep your Social Security card locked in a safe place. But have you made sure your mother isn't digging in your trash for discarded credit card solicitations? A 2012 ident...

What do I need to bring to the Nevada driving test if I’m 17?

Vehicles / Cars :

In Nevada, you must bring the following to your driving test: Parent/Guardian Instruction Permit Proof of Identity Drivers Education Certificate of Completion or high school report card/school transcript Completed Beginning Driver E...

When can I get my license if I’m 15 in New Hampshire?

Vehicles / Cars :

New Hampshire offers driver’s licenses as early as 16 years old if you have completed an approved driver education course. To get your license you’ll need to bring: Your birth certificate Proof of ID (such as a social security card ...

How do I replace my lost Michigan driver’s license?

Vehicles / Cars :

If you are in Michigan, you just need to take your Social Security card and proof of identification to the Secretary of State office nearest you. Some examples of acceptable ID are: • Valid passport • Birth certificate • Federal … R...

Did Texas change the documents required to get a driver’s license?

Vehicles / Cars :

They sure did. In addition to having a birth certificate and a Social Security card, you now need to bring two different documents that provide proof that you have lived in Texas for at least 30 days. The documents need to include y...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC