Post Profile






Medical Examiner Says Mother, Daughter Found Dead on FL Pike Died of “hydrogen sulfide intoxication”

WESH News reports a mother and daughter found dead in a 2006 Porsche Cayenne on Florida’s Turnpike that, “… Asst. Medical Examiner Dr. Gary Utz told WESH 2 he suspects mother and daughter died of hydrogen sulfide intoxication, likely as the result of a defect in the car’s battery. “It’s unprecedented,” Utz told WESH 2 Monday. “I haven’t […] The post Medical Examiner Says Mother, Daughter Found Dead on FL Pike Died of “hydrogen sulfide intoxication” appeared first on Toll Roads News.
read more

share

Related Posts


Cheryl Dunlap murder December 2007 Crawfordville, FL Gary Michael Hilton convicted of her murder; faces death penalty or LWOP

News / Crime : Bonnie's Blog of Crime

Cheryl Dunlap Florida Murder Victim Decapitated; Hilton Named ‘Prime Suspect’ Gary Michael Hilton Timeline Residents: Hilton Trial Way Over Due Testimony to start in Gary Michael Hilton trial in Florida Medical examiner: Dunlap died...

Pastor Zachery Tims Died From Cocaine-Heroine Mixture, Says NYC Medical Examiner's Office

Religion / Christianity : The Christian Post

Zachery Tims, the Florida megachurch pastor found dead in a New York City hotel room over two years ago, died accidentally from "acute intoxication by the combined effects of cocaine and heroin," according to the NYC chief medical e...

Sara Kessler: PA Mother Found Dead Along With Infant Son Died From Natural Causes, Not A Drug Overdose

News : The Inquisitr - News

The Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office announced Friday that Sara Kessler, a young mother found dead along with her infant son in a western Pennsylvania apartment in March, died of natural causes, not a drug overdose as firs...

Heatstroke killed Maryland mom and young daughters found in car: coroner

News : The Raw Story

A Maryland mother from Guyana and her two infant daughters found dead inside a car in June died of accidental heatstroke, the state medical examiner’s office said on Tuesday. Police discovered Allison Pluck, 32, and her daughters Sh...

Woman, girl died after inhaling hydrogen sulfide, coroners say

News : NY Daily News

A woman and her daughter inhaled a toxic gas, likely from their car’s defective battery, before they were found dead, officials said.

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC