Post Profile

Teen Girl Burned on Harry Potter Ride by Passenger's Exploding Vape

A 14-year-old girl visiting Universal Studios Florida was hospitalized on Saturday after another visitor’s e-cigarette device malfunctioned, “shooting a ball of flame” at the girl, CNN reports. Read more...
read more


Related Posts

Harry Potter stars shooting film footage in England for new theme park rides

Travel / Family : The Blog Flume

By Robert Niles: Work is coming along on the new Harry Potter ride for Orlando. And I'm not just talking about construction inside Universal Studios Florida. British media are reporting that the stars of the Harry Potter films are w...

2 People Injured After E-Cig Explodes On Harry Potter Ride

Teenage Girl Injured By Exploding E-Cigarette At Orlando Theme Park

News : The Inquisitr - News

A teenager girl was injured by an e-cigarette at Universal Orlando theme park, after another passenger’s device exploded and sent a fireball into the girl’s face, The Orlando Sentinel is reporting. The Tennessee teenager was on boar...

Tennessee teen hospitalized after e-cigarette explodes

News : NY Daily News

A14-year-old Tennessee girl was hospitalized after a man’s e-cigarette exploded on the Hogwarts Express train ride at Universal Orlando.

Girl Injured At Wizarding World Of Harry Potter When E-Cigarette Becomes A Real-Life Wand & Shoots A Fireball At Her!

Pop Culture / Celebrity : Perez Hilton

Talk about a spell gone wrong! Over the weekend, 14-year-old Caroline Saylor was injured while on a ride at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter when an e-cigarette exploded in a nearby passenger's pocket! Related: This Cute Viral Ca...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC