Post Profile

Ryan Lochte ‘DWTS’ Crashers Ordered To Stay Away From Olympian & CBS Studio

Two men who sought to storm Ryan Lochte on Dancing With The Stars last month have today been put in their place by a state judge – sort of. At a downtown hearing Tuesday, Barzeen Soroudi and Sam Sotoodeh were ordered to stay at least 300 yards away from the Olympic swimmer and the CBS Television City studios on Beverly Blvd. where DWTS is filmed. The duo were also told today by L.
read more

See more about: Ryan Lochte Sam Sotoodeh

Related Posts

2 protesters charged with storming 'Dancing With the Stars' stage after Ryan Lochte performance

United States / Los Angeles : L.A. Now

Two men were charged Monday for rushing the “Dancing With the Stars” stage during a live taping to protest the appearance Olympian swimmer Ryan Lochte, officials said. Barzeen Soroudi, 25, and Sam Sotoodeh, 59, were charged with int...

Ryan Lochte's DWTS Protesters Claim The Security Guards Were Too Violent & Reveal Why They Stormed The Stage!

Pop Culture / Celebrity : Perez Hilton

Ryan Lochte's protesters don't regret storming the stage during the season premiere of Dancing With The Stars! On Monday, Sam Sotoodeh and his relative Barzeen Soroudi hopped up on stage as the scandalized swimmer was getting critiq...

Ryan Lochte Protesters -- Ordered to Back Off Ryan and Hollywood Hot Spots

Pop Culture / Celebrity :

The guys who rushed Ryan Lochte on "Dancing With the Stars" now have to steer clear of him until their trial, and they're also banned from some good eats and shopping.  A judge has ordered Sam Sotoodeh and Barzeen Soroudi to stay 30...

Ryan Lochte Protesters Charged in ‘DWTS’ Stage Rush

Media / Television Industry : TVWeek

Prosecutors have filed charges against two men who rushed the stage during a “Dancing with the Stars” broadcast in a protest against Olympian Ryan Lochte. “The Los Angeles city attorney’s office says Sam Sotoodeh and Barzeen Soroudi...

Judge Orders DWTS Stage Crashers To Stay Away From Ryan Lotche

News : The Inquisitr - News

Two men who interrupted DWTS last month to object to Ryan Lochte’s appearance on the show have been ordered by a judge not to go near the swimmer, ABC News is reporting. The Los Angeles Superior Court judge also ordered Sam Sotoodeh...


Entertainment Industry
Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC