Post Profile

Video shows Memphis couple passed out on sidewalk after using heroin

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) — A live video on Facebook showing two people unconscious on the sidewalk is going viral. According to police, the two people said they "snorted some heroin" in a nearby Walgreens bathroom. SEE ALSO: Drug & alcohol addiction costs Americans $276 billion a year Someone driving by saw them lying on the sidewalk at South Pauline Street and Eastmoreland Avenue around 3:30 p.
read more


Related Posts

More than 6,000 could have been exposed to Legionnaires' disease at Memphis motel

Lifestyle / Fashion : AOL: Style

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) -- The Shelby County Health Department estimates 6,000 people could have been exposed to Legionnaires' Disease at a Memphis motel. There are six confirmed cases of Legionnaires' disease tied to a Memphis motel....

Laughing Bystanders Livestream Couple Overdosing On Heroin Instead Of Calling For Help

News : The Inquisitr - News

A group of bystanders encountered a couple who overdosed on heroin on a street in Memphis, Tennessee, but instead of calling out for help, they filmed the disturbing spectacle instead, laughing and heckling all the while, the Daily ...

Bystanders gawk and shoot video as Memphis couple overdoses: ‘It wasn’t any of my business to help’

News : The Raw Story

A Memphis couple was filmed by onlookers after overdosing on heroin on Monday afternoon. The crowd stood around the couple laughing and filming the incident as they waited for emergency medical assistance. According to the New York ...

Police and federal agents race against the clock to link drug dealers to heroin overdose deaths

Business & Finance : Money & Co

Tracy Cogle’s death was hardly a mystery. The 34-year-old mother was found slumped on the floor of her grandparent’s bathroom, a heroin-laced syringe nearby. In years past, police would have conducted a fairly rudimentary investigat...

Laughing crowd records Memphis couple's heroin overdose

News : NY Daily News

Memphis police say that the couple had snorted heroin in a nearby Walgreens.


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC