Post Profile

Smoking Samsung Galaxy Note7 forced a plane evacuation

Here we go again. Just when it seemed like things were finally calming down and Samsung's Galaxy Note7 recall was going well, a new doomsday scenario popped up. A Baltimore-bound Southwest Airlines plane was evacuated while it was on the ground at the Louisville International Airport after a passenger's Note7 started smoking, according to WLKY. SEE ALSO: Someone turned Samsung's Note7 into a lethal weapon with a 'GTA 5' mod Brian Green's Note7 overheated and started smoking before he threw it on the ground while the plane was at the gate.
read more


Related Posts

Southwest flight evacuated after replaced Note 7 catches fire

News : The Raw Story

A Southwest Airlines Co flight to Baltimore was evacuated on Wednesday after a replaced Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Note 7 device started emitting smoke while the plane was at the boarding gate, according to the Verge. The owner, Bri...

Replacement Galaxy Note 7 catches fire on a plane

Technology / Apple : Cult Of Mac

Southwest Airlines was forced to evacuate a flight from Louisville to Baltimore this morning before it hit the runway, thanks to a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone that caught fire. Explosive Note 7 units have been reported around t...

Samsung’s ‘safe’ Note 7 replacement just caught fire on a plane

Technology : The Next Web Blog

Samsung’s exploding battery woes aren’t over. According to initial reports from The Verge, a Southwest Airlines flight was grounded and evacuated this morning when a Galaxy Note 7 began smoking in a passenger’s pocket. The Note 7 is...

A smoking Samsung phone just caused Southwest to evacuate a plane

Technology / Technology Industry News : Silicon Alley Insider

For the past few weeks, airlines have been warning passengers at the beginning of flights to power down their Samsung devices after the Korean phone maker was forced to recall some of its smartphones over exploding batteries. Now we...

Replacement Samsung Galaxy Note7 Causes Fire On Plane

Technology / Mobile : Phone Scoop

A Samsung Galaxy Note7 caught fire on a Southwest Airlines flight in Louisville, Ky., this morning, forcing the plane to be evacuated and causing damage to the plane's carpeting. The owner, Brian Green, says the Note7 was a replacem...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC