Post Profile

This is what can happen if an e-cigarette blows up while you're using it

It was an injury unlike any Dr. Elisha Brownson had seen — a young man whose teeth were blown out when his electronic cigarette exploded in his mouth. His injuries were so severe he was admitted to the trauma intensive care unit. “I had never heard of an injury mechanism like this before,” said...
read more


Related Posts

Many older trauma patients would benefit from palliative care

Academics / General Science : Science Codex

SAN FRANCISCO: Half of older adults who sustain injuries severe enough that they could die in the hospital or become unable to function independently are not asked in the intensive care unit (ICU) if they wish to speak with palliati...

E-Cigarette Explodes in Man's Mouth

Technology : Technology from Newser

Scary news for electronic smokers: A 57-year-old man in Florida suffered serious injuries when an e-cigarette exploded in his mouth, ABC reports. The explosion knocked out all the man's teeth and part of his tongue, and severely bur...

Man's Face Burns From Exploding Electronic Cigarette

Health : Medical News Today

A Florida man's electronic cigarette exploded while he was using it, knocking out some front teeth and causing severe burns on his face, according to officials from North Bay Fire Department. Joseph Parker, Fire Department Chief, sa...

Safer than Smoking? Electronic Cigarette Explodes in Man’s Mouth

Health : Time: Healthland

A faulty battery caused an electronic cigarette to explode in a Florida’s man’s mouth, taking out some of his front teeth and a chunk of his tongue and severely burning his face, fire officials said Wednesday. Tom Holloway, 57, of N...

A Nasty Drag in Niceville: Electronic Cigarette Reportedly Explodes In Mouth Of Florida Man

News : Jonathan Turley

There is an interesting product liability case in the making in Niceville, Florida where Tom Holloway, 57, reportedly had his teeth blown out when his electronic cigarette exploded. He also lost part of his tongue and suffered burns...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC