Post Profile






Parents of girl with peanut allergy who died get $15M settlement

The parents of a 13-year-old girl with a peanut allergy who died have reached a $15 million settlement with the city of Sacramento.
read more

share

Related Posts


Student Who Died From Eating a Cookie Reminds Us How Serious Peanut Allergies Can Be

Health : The Stir By CafeMom: Healthy Living

Post by Kiri BlakeleyFood allergies are a scary thing. Growing up, I don't remember having any friends with food allergies. Kids came to my house for a party and ate whatever was served. Not one parent would be fussing around, deman...

The Food Allergy Hype Is Nuts

Society & Culture : Good Blog

How an alarmist media has fueled our peanut hysteria Potential peanut hazard lurks in school kids’ lunch bags! School unable to supervise boy with killer allergy! Shocking truth about curries that can kill! Girl dies from peanut all...

13-Year-Old Girl Dies From Peanut Allergy After 1 Bite of Unmarked Dessert (VIDEO)

Lifestyle / Parenting : The Stir By CafeMom: Big Kid

Post by Julie Ryan Evans If you've ever been annoyed by a child's allergy because your kid couldn't take a peanut butter sandwich to school, or questioned if allergies are really as serious as they're made out to be, then you need t...

Panera put peanut butter on girl's sandwich despite allergy: suit

News : NY Daily News

A Panera is Massachusetts allegedly scooped peanut butter onto a girl’s grilled cheese sandwich — even though her parents warned workers about her severe allergy, according to a new lawsuit.

Teen Dies After Eating Rice Krispie Treat Made With Peanut Butter

News / Crime : The Dreamin' Demon

Carmichael, CA – A 13-year-old girl with severe allergies to peanuts died after eating a Rice Krispie treat made with peanut butter. Natalie Giorgio was with her family during a church gathering at Camp Sacramento Friday night when ...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC