Post Profile

Sick Woman Had Two Giant Hairballs In Her Stomach

A 38 year old woman just had two giant hairballs removed from her stomach. Not one hairball. Two hairballs. Hairballs plural. The extremely rare (only 88 people have ever had it) condition is called Rapunzel syndrome, and means the body of the hairball lies in the stomach, with its tail extending to the intestines. Its tail. More »      
read more


Related Posts

Woman Eats Own Hair For Seven Years, Doctors Remove 14-Pound Hairball From Stomach

Pop Culture / Celebrity : The Hollywood Gossip

A UK woman who suffered unexplained abdominal pain for months is feeling better after a 14-pound hairball was removed from her stomach. That'll do it. Sophie Cox, 23, said that the giant ball of hair removed from her body had built ...

14-Pound Hairball Removed From Woman’s Stomach

News : The Inquisitr - News

Sophie Cox, a 23-year-old British woman, had a 14-pound hairball removed from her stomach by doctors after suffering from unexplained and unbearably painful stomach pain for months. The woman “cried with relief” after doctors remove...

'Rapunzel Syndrome' Caused Woman's Odd Symptoms

Academics / General Science : Live Science

For one woman, the inability to keep any food down was caused by an incredibly rare condition called "Rapunzel syndrome," according to a new report of her case.

Boy, 4, Diagnosed With Rapunzel Syndrome Gets 4ft Hairball Removed From Stomach By India Doctors After Suffering From Dehydration And Malnutrition

News : The Inquisitr - News

Doctors from India were forced to remove a huge 4ft hairball from a boy’s stomach after he had eaten large amounts of his own hair. A few months ago, a 4-year-old boy Sivam Kumar complained to his parents, Sunil and Munni, 28, about...

Four-Foot-Long Hairball Removed From 4-Year-Old’s Stomach Was Life-Threatening

News : The Inquisitr - News

A four-year-old boy who suffers from the rare “Rapunzel Syndrome” which causes him to eat his own hair, had his life saved by doctors after a four-foot-long hairball became lodged in his stomach and intestines. The toddler, Sivam Ku...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC