Post Profile

Doctors Removed A 6-Inch Hairball From This Woman With 'Rapunzel Syndrome' — See The Pics If You Can STOMACH It!

This is the opposite of a Disney fairytale… A woman with a rare condition called "Rapunzel syndrome" recently had a 6-inch hairball surgically removed from her stomach and intestines because it was causing digestive problems and physical distress. According to the medical journal BMJ Case Report, the 38-year-old woman suffers from a combination of trichophagia (hair-eating condition) [.
read more


Related Posts

14-Pound Hairball Removed From Woman’s Stomach

News : The Inquisitr - News

Sophie Cox, a 23-year-old British woman, had a 14-pound hairball removed from her stomach by doctors after suffering from unexplained and unbearably painful stomach pain for months. The woman “cried with relief” after doctors remove...

Woman Eats Own Hair For Seven Years, Doctors Remove 14-Pound Hairball From Stomach

Pop Culture / Celebrity : The Hollywood Gossip

A UK woman who suffered unexplained abdominal pain for months is feeling better after a 14-pound hairball was removed from her stomach. That'll do it. Sophie Cox, 23, said that the giant ball of hair removed from her body had built ...

Boy, 4, Diagnosed With Rapunzel Syndrome Gets 4ft Hairball Removed From Stomach By India Doctors After Suffering From Dehydration And Malnutrition

News : The Inquisitr - News

Doctors from India were forced to remove a huge 4ft hairball from a boy’s stomach after he had eaten large amounts of his own hair. A few months ago, a 4-year-old boy Sivam Kumar complained to his parents, Sunil and Munni, 28, about...

Sick Woman Had Two Giant Hairballs In Her Stomach

Technology / Gadgets : Gizmodo Australia

A 38 year old woman just had two giant hairballs removed from her stomach. Not one hairball. Two hairballs. Hairballs plural. The extremely rare (only 88 people have ever had it) condition is called Rapunzel syndrome, and means the ...

Four-Foot-Long Hairball Removed From 4-Year-Old’s Stomach Was Life-Threatening

News : The Inquisitr - News

A four-year-old boy who suffers from the rare “Rapunzel Syndrome” which causes him to eat his own hair, had his life saved by doctors after a four-foot-long hairball became lodged in his stomach and intestines. The toddler, Sivam Ku...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC