A third replacement Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has caught fire in Kentucky earlier this week. Not only did the incident send the device’s owner to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation. Someone at Samsung sent him a text that was apparently meant for a colleague: “I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter.”
A Hong Kong man got a little more than he thought he would when he purchased the hot new Samsung Galaxy S4 after it exploded and caught his apartment on fire. According to the Huffington Post, the owner of the phone was playing the ...
Man in Kentucky and girl in Minnesota report incidents with the handset, already the subject of a massive recall.
One of our worst fears was realized by a Kentucky man who reportedly suffered from smoke inhalation after his replacement Note 7 exploded in his bedroom while he slept.
Samsung is being accused of staying silent after it was made aware of yet another incident involving a newer Galaxy Note 7 handset that was issued to a Kentucky man as a replacement. It seems as though each time we think Samsung's G...