Post Profile






Nicholasville man injured by replacement Samsung phone

NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. (WKYT) - Around 4:00a.m. Tuesday, Michael Klering says he and his wife woke up to a hissing sound in their bedroom. “I was scared to death for a minute,” Klering said. Klering says when he opened his eyes, he saw his bedroom was filled with smoke. “The whole room just covered in smoke, smells awful. I look over and my phone is on fire,” Klering said.
read more

share

Related Posts


Samsung Halts Production of Note 7 After Replacement Phones Explode

Technology / Apple : MacRumors.com

Samsung has halted production of its beleaguered Galaxy Note 7 smartphone after several replacement handsets reportedly caught fire and ended up with at least one person in hospital. On Monday, an official at a supplier for Samsung ...

Samsung's exploding Galaxy Note 7 saga ends with a whimper - CNET

Technology : CNET: News

Following reports that replacement models of the Note 7 also suffered from the battery flaws that led to the initial recall, Samsung reportedly has stopped production of its latest phone.

Samsung's exploding smartphone nightmare just managed to get even worse: 'I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter'

Technology / Technology Industry News : Silicon Alley Insider

Kentucky resident Michael Klering tells local CBS affiliate WKYT that his Galaxy Note 7 smartphone spontaneously combusted last Tuesday, even though it was a replacement phone that Samsung issued in the wake of its infamous global r...

Another Note 7 is involved in a fire in Kentucky

Technology / Mobile : Android Central

To add insult to injury, another incident where the Note 7 went up in flames has surfaced this late Saturday evening. Michael Klering tells WKYT News in Lexington that he awoke early Tuesday morning to a hissing sound, and his bedro...

Man's Replacement Galaxy Note 7 Catches Fire, Samsung Accidentally Texts "I Can Try and Slow Him Down"

Technology / Gadgets : Gizmodo

A third replacement Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has caught fire. Michael Klering of Nicholasville, Kentucky told WKYT that he woke up at 4am and his room was filled with smoke. The phone that Samsung had recently replaced was burning. “It...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC