Post Profile

Never Give Up

If I could say one thing to the young people of today, it would be this: Never give up. Keep trying and pushing and struggling, even if you don’t know what your goal is or why you would want to achieve it.
read more


Related Posts

30 Fitness Motivation Quotes To Help Push You Towards Your Goal

Health / Fitness : MuscleTransform

Don’t feel like working out, too lazy, or not motivated anymore? These quotes will help give you the encouragement and motivation you need to achieve your goals. The solution to being consistence and exercising regularly isn’t about...

Science Says 92 Percent of People Don't Achieve Goals: Here's How the Other 8 Percent Do It

Business & Finance / Entrepreneurship : The Entrepreneurial Generation

92 percent of people that set New Year's goals never actually achieve them. Here's what the other 8 percent do to achieve their goals.

8 Surprising Things That'll Make You Wildly Successful

Business & Finance : Huffington Post: Business Blog

By Jena Pincott We know, we know. Never stop learning. Set goals. Never fear failure. Get grit. Give. But what achievement enhancers don't we expect? One Brain-Boosting Germ We all know that outdoor time can do wonders for our perfo...

Poppy Harlow Whacks Trump Surrogate For Accusing CNN Of Trying To Push Him Out

US Politics / Liberal : Crooks and Liars

Trump surrogates have been the model of consistency when it comes to defending their boss' loutish behavior, since it's been a never ending project, but when Andy Dean tried to deflect their problems onto the Clinton Foundation, CNN...

Raiders struggling to finish drives with touchdowns

American Football / NFL : ProFootballTalk

The Raiders keep missing opportunities and failing to finish drives. They trail the Chargers, 7-6, midway through the second quarter. They’ve twice settled for field goals after first and goal situations and also missed a 50-yard fi...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC