Post Profile






Man Electrocuted While on Cell Phone

A man in India was electrocuted while listening to music on his charging cell phone, the Hindustan Times reports. Police in the central state of Madhya Pradesh identified the victim as Sunil Yuvne. They said the 27-year-old suffered shocks on Saturday morning likely from an earphone attached to his mobile...
read more

share
See more about: Madhya Pradesh

Related Posts


Trains Derail in India’s Madhya Pradesh, Killing Dozens

News : NYTimes: News

Rescuers were still searching for survivors from two trains that overturned when monsoon rains undermined rail beds in the central state of Madhya Pradesh.

Six arrested for gang-raping Swiss tourist in India

News : Yahoo! News: The Upshot

BHOPAL, India (Reuters) - Police have arrested six men accused of the gang-rape of a Swiss tourist who was camping with her husband in an Indian forest in the central state of Madhya Pradesh.

India police detain many over Swiss tourist's rape

News : The Newsroom

NEW DELHI (AP) — Police detained 20 men Sunday in central India's Madhya Pradesh state after a Swiss woman on a cycling trip was gang-raped.

Drunken man dies in India after road built over him

News : Reuters: World News

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - A drunken man in India died after he fell into a hole and construction workers built a road over him, police said on Monday.Police in the district of Katni in Madhya Pradesh state in central India said the 45-y...

India Police Arrest Five Over Gang Rape Of Swiss Tourist

News : The Inquisitr - News

Indian police arrested five men on Sunday for allegedly gang raping a 39-year-old, female Swiss tourist in the central state of Madhya Pradesh Friday night. Earlier reports in India said six men have been arrested and that number ma...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC