Technically Incorrect: In Hawaii, a replacement Note 7 is in its owner's hands. Then it tries to choke her.
A third replacement Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has caught fire in Kentucky earlier this week. Not only did the incident send the device’s owner to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation. Someone at Samsung sent him a text tha...
Technically Incorrect: A Protestant church in Germany tries to appeal to younger believers. Younger Star Wars believers, that is.
Technically Incorrect: Police confirm that the actor was in a restaurant when guests tried to photograph him. It seems they used flash, which apparently did not amuse the actor.
Technically Incorrect: It's bad enough to endlessly circle an airport in your car while trying to find parking. Try endlessly circling in a plane while trying to land.