Post Profile






Watch This Hockey Fan Rush The Ice, Run Around Like an Idiot, and Inevitably Fall

Unruly fans rush the playing surface at sporting events all the time. But rushing the ice in hockey is challenging. Doing so requires climbing a tall protective glass, then carefully jumping down on the ice so as not to slip. Wednesday, one fan in Canada tried it, and actually succeeded…for a while, at least. The […]
read more

share

Related Posts


Hockey Idiot On The Field Climbs Onto Ice, Dances Around, Falls On His Ass

Sports : Deadspin

The NHL season kicks off tonight, but the most important hockey event of the evening happened in the Ontario Hockey League. During tonight’s game between the Mississauga Steelheads and the Guelph Storm, this climbing enthusiast got ...

Rapid City Rush Fan Breaks The Glass With His Hands (Video)

Sports : Total Pro Sports

When the glass shatters during a hockey game, 99% of the time the impact causing it to crack comes from within the playing surface, whether it be via a 100-plus m.p.h. slapshot, or a bone-crushing body check.  As for the other 1%, t...

Al Michaels is no fan of Thursday Night Football, especially NFL’s “caca” Color Rush

Sports : Awful Announcing

Is there too much NFL on the air? Are we oversaturated with pro football and that’s why ratings for NFL telecasts are down this season? If you believe that, you’re not alone in that opinion. NBC’s Sunday Night Football play-by-play ...

Celtics Fan Videobombs Commentators by Spitting Up His Beer (Video)

Sports : Total Pro Sports

There’s something about being on camera that turns full grown adult sports fans into 13-year-old boys. I don’t know what it is. Maybe watching other grown adults playing a game for a living makes us insecure. Maybe, deep down, we al...

Drunk Fan at Canadian College Hockey Game Climbs Over Glass and Onto Ice (Video)

Sports : Total Pro Sports

All sports have to deal with fans running out onto the field or court and disrupting play every once in a while. It’s just a part of doing business, really—something that’s inevitable, given the sale of adult beverages at sporting e...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC