Post Profile






Four Washington Vape Stores Are Being Sued for Allegedly Selling Exploding E-Cigarettes

by Ana Sofia Knauf Victims were left with second and third degree burns and stitches after their e-cigarettes exploded due to faulty batteries. Tibanna79 / Shutterstock This post contains some graphic images. Sidney Hayes, 23, was on a work break when he decided to have a smoke. After replacing his e-cigarette's rechargeable battery, Hayes went to take a drag—but then the device exploded in his mouth.
read more

share

Related Posts


The Morning News: Orlando Remembers Pulse Victims, Senate to Vote on Gun Laws, and a Shooting in the Central District

United States / Seattle : Slog

by Ana Sofia Knauf Pongmanat Tasiri / Shutterstock.com Thousands of People Gathered to Remember Pulse Victims: After 49 people, primarily people of color, were killed and 53 were injured last week in a massacre inside LGBT nightclub...

The Morning News: Inslee Proposes $1.4 Billion in New Taxes on Capital Gains, Pollution, and Vape Pens

United States / Seattle : Slog

Tibanna79/Shutterstock Jay Inslee wants to tax your vaping. Watch your e-cigs: Gov. Jay Inslee has proposed a capital gains tax, a cigarette tax increase, and an e-cigarette tax. Combined with yesterday's proposed cap-and-trade prog...

Washington AG Files Groundbreaking Lawsuit Against Comcast, Alleges "Pattern of Illegally Deceiving Their Customers”

United States / Seattle : Slog

by Ana Sofia Knauf Were you screwed over by Comcast's protection plan? So were about 499,999 other Washingtonians, according to the state's attorney general. ROB WILSON / SHUTTERSTOCK.COM Washington state Attorney General Bob Fergus...

View-Obsessed West Seattle Homeowners Who Illegally Cut Trees Sued for $1.6M

United States / Seattle : Slog

by Ana Sofia Knauf Homeowners felled about 150 trees along a steep slope in West Seattle back in January. Ezume Images / Shutterstock Suck it, view-mongers. Yesterday, city officials announced that they are finally suing a group of ...

My Favorite Greenwood Coffee Shop Exploded This Morning

United States / Seattle : Slog

by Ana Sofia Knauf The explosion, caused by a natural gas leak, leveled Mr. Gyros, Neptune Coffee, and a Quik Stop convenience store at 1:45 a.m. Ana Sofia Knauf Early this morning, an explosion rocked the heart of the Greenwood nei...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC