Post Profile

Woman Puts E-Cig Liquid in Her Eye After Mistaking It for Eyedrops

A woman in Scotland was injured after she mistook a small bottle containing e-cigarette liquid for eyedrops, according to a new report of her case.
read more


Related Posts

Report documents cardiopulmonary arrest in premature infant after cyclomydril eyedrops

Academics / General Science : Science Codex

San Francisco, CA, April 2, 2014 – Eyedrops administered to infants as part of routine outpatient retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) screening can have life-threatening consequences. A case report published in the current issue of the...

Eye doctors warn of e-cigarette liquid hazard

Health : Reuters: Health

(Reuters Health) - Storing e-cigarette liquid next to eye drops caused one woman to mix them up, leading to slight eye damage that could have been much worse, Scottish doctors report.

Woman Mistakes Superglue for Eyedrops

Humor : Neatorama

It’s a classic but tragic mistake. Irmgard Holm of Phoenix, Arizona has several eye drop medications because of cataract surgery, but what she grabbed was a bottle of superglue. “The bottles are identical and I am not young anymore,...

Get Well Soon: Woman Accidentally Glues Her Eye Shut After Mistaking Superglue For Eyedrops

Pop Culture / Celebrity : Bossip

Well damn! Woman’s Eye Accidentally Superglued Shut A woman who asked a friend to hand her a bottle of eye drops is reeling after she says squirted the liquid into her eye, that turned out to be superglue. reports:

Woman Almost Goes Blind When Friend Mistakes Superglue for Eyedrops (VIDEO)

Lifestyle : The Stir By CafeMom: News & Views

Post by Jacqueline Burt Cote. In a story sure to make you cover your eyes with your hands in horror, a woman in Florida was nearly blinded this week when her friend mistook a bottle of Super Glue for a bottle of eye drops -- and bec...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC