Post Profile






Two firefighters wanted sandwiches. They saved people from carbon monoxide poisoning instead.

Monitors strapped to radios alerted Prince George’s firefighters to a serious situation.
read more

share

Related Posts


1 Dead, 4 Sick In Hotel Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Lifestyle / Shopping : The Consumerist

A carbon monoxide poisoning has been blamed for the death of one hotel guest and the sickness of four others. The disaster unfolded at a West Virginia Holiday Inn Express, at which firefighters discovered high levels of the gas on s...

What Is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning? What Causes Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

Health : Medical News Today

Carbon monoxide has no smell or taste; it is a byproduct of combustion. Humans and other animals with lungs cannot tell when they are breathing in carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide competes with oxygen for binding sites on hemoglobin...

El Paso Family Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

News : The Inquisitr - News

An El Paso father reportedly found his family suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning early Friday morning. His wife and two children were taken to a local hospital to be treated. According to the El Paso Times, firefighters went t...

5 die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

News / Crime : Washington Post: Local Crime

Five people were found dead of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in an Oxon Hill home, Prince George’s County authorities said. The five, all adults, were found in a home in the 700 block of Shelby Drive, according to Mark Brady, ...

Howard County man dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

United States / Washington D.C. : Post Now

As one family in Prince George’s County recovered from carbon monoxide poisoning Monday night, a Howard County family was less fortunate after exposure left one man dead and his wife and teenage son in critical condition. Woo Koo Su...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC