Post Profile

Man electrocuted while listening to music on his phone

Cell phones have become many humans' constant companions, but, as electronics, they do come with a certain degree of risk. About a week ago, a man in India sustained a fatal electrical shock while simultaneously charging his device via an electrical socket and using it to listen to music though earphones. After suffering from shocks and falling to the ground, 27-year-old Sunil Yuvne of Madhya Pradesh was rushed to an area hospital.
read more


Related Posts

Wearable tattoo sends alcohol levels to your cell phone

Health / Addiction : ScienceDaily: Addiction

Engineers have developed a small device, worn on the skin, that detects alcohol levels in perspiration and sends the information to the users smart phone in just 8 minutes. It was designed as a convenient method for individuals to m...

NTSB Wants to Ban All Cell Phones and Electronic Devices Across U.S.

Vehicles / Cars : Blog

With 3092 of last year’s on-road fatalities attributed to distracted driving, the National Traffic Safety Board is recommending a ban on all cell phones and electronic devices used while driving. Not long after completing an investi...

A Knockoff, Made-in-China Phone Electrocuted and Killed a Man [Wtf]

Technology / Gadgets : Gizmodo

In a horrifically sad story, Dhanji Damor, a 25-year-old man in India, was electrocuted when he used a "shanzai cell phone" while it was charging. Shanzai means it's a knockoff, an imitation, a fake made in China. More »

The awesome AERO E wind powered, phone charger

Technology : The Next Web Blog

The AERO E is a really awesome looking concept design for a device that uses windpower to charge your cell phone. It converts outside wind power into electric energy, and the electricity then transfers wirelessly to your phone throu...

Man Electrocuted While on Cell Phone

Technology : Technology from Newser

A man in India was electrocuted while listening to music on his charging cell phone, the Hindustan Times reports. Police in the central state of Madhya Pradesh identified the victim as Sunil Yuvne. They said the 27-year-old suffered...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC