Post Profile

NBA GMs' 2016-17 Season Predictions Revealed in Survey

General managers from around the NBA are confident the league is heading for a championship rubber match between the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers, as revealed in the annual GM survey results Tuesday. John Schuhmann of provided the voting details from the 48-question preseason outlook, which showed 69 percent of GMs believe the Warriors will capture the 2016-17 title, while the remaining 31 percent voted for the Cavs.
read more

See more about: Cleveland Cavaliers

Related Posts

NBA Finals 2016: Latest Cavaliers vs. Warriors Odds and Predictions After Game 6

Basketball / NBA : Bleacher Report - NBA

It seems like just yesterday that the 2016 NBA Finals were all but over. The Golden State Warriors wrapped up Game 4 last Friday (June 10) with a win over the Cleveland Cavaliers in Cleveland (108-97), and the general consensus was ...

NBA Finals 2016: Cavs vs. Warriors Game 2 Vegas Odds, Prop Bets and Predictions

Basketball / NBA : Bleacher Report - NBA

Stop us if you've heard this one before: The Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are facing off in the NBA Finals. In a rematch from last season's championship series, the Warriors and Cavaliers are at it again, and this y...

NBA Finals 2016: Cavaliers vs. Warriors Game 1 Odds, Props and Predictions

Basketball / NBA : Bleacher Report - NBA

Game 1 of the hyped rematch between the reigning champion Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers is set for Thursday night as the 2016 NBA Finals get underway. Stephen Curry and Co. won last year's championship clash in s...

2016-17 NBA Season Predictions for Each Cleveland Cavaliers Player

Basketball / NBA : Bleacher Report - NBA

About to begin the defense of the franchise's first NBA title, the Cleveland Cavaliers' final roster is nearly complete. With J.R. Smith back on board, fresh off signing a four-year, $57 million contract, the starting lineup is set ...

NBA GMs Predict a Championship for Cleveland

Basketball / NBA : SLAM Online - NBA

Results of the annual survey of NBA general managers have been released, and much like the oddsmakers, GMs believe LeBron James will lead the Cleveland Cavaliers to their first title The post NBA GMs Predict a Championship for Cleve...


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC