Post Profile






FAILURE MODE: EXTREME. Man undergoes emergency surgery after eating ghost chili pepper. …

FAILURE MODE: EXTREME. Man undergoes emergency surgery after eating ghost chili pepper.
read more

share

Related Posts


F Around If You Want: Adventurous Foodie Spends 23 Days In The Hospital After Eating “Ghost Pepper Burger”

Pop Culture / Celebrity : Bossip

Ghost Pepper Burger Send A Man To The Hospital For 23 Days As black folks, we’re all for a lil spice in our food. Hot sauce in our bag, jalapeños on our nachos, even a tongue simmering jerk chicken

This Hot Pepper Literally Tore A HOLE In A Man's Esophagus — Read The Haunting Cautionary Tale HERE!

Pop Culture / Celebrity : Perez Hilton

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking about taking a ghost pepper challenge. According to the Journal of Emergency Medicine, a 47-year-old man burned a HOLE in his esophagus after ingesting "ghost pepper puree" on top of a burger ...

SF ghost-pepper burger yields 1-inch esophagus tear

United States / San Francisco : SFGate: Bay Area New

A 47-year-old man engaged in a daredevil eating contest in San Francisco found out the hard way just how hot a ghost pepper can be when he munched into a burger topped with a puree made out of the legendary chili. The ordeal, while ...

Ever wondered 'what's the worst that can happen' when doing a hot pepper challenge?

Humor / odd : Happy Place

The aptly named Journal of Emergency Medicine details the terrifying case of a man who ate a ghost pepper and spent the next 23 days in the hospital after rupturing his esophagus. His plight is much more extreme than the final minut...

Ghost Pepper Puree Hamburger Hospitalizes Man With Esophageal Tearing

News : Huffington Post

The next time you think about eating a ghost pepper, stop and consider this. A case report in The Journal of Emergency Medicine describes a patient who spent 23 days in the hospital with tears in his esophagus after he consumed a ha...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC