Post Profile






Samsung allegedly attempts to cover up a new Galaxy Note 7 fire in China

Samsung attempted to cover up yet another Galaxy Note 7 fire in China, claims a new report. Zhang Sitong was saving a friend’s phone number on his Galaxy Note 7 when it started to vibrate and smoke. In an effort to protect his hands from the heat, he through it to the ground and told his friend to start filming. Once the fire had been dealt with accordingly, Sitong reached out to Samsung to.
read more

share

Related Posts


The Galaxy Note 7 might be the last Galaxy Note from Samsung

Technology / Technology Industry News : Silicon Alley Insider

The Galaxy Note 7 might be the last Galaxy Note that Samsung releases, according to the Korea Herald citing a report from Korean news site Newsis. According to the report, Samsung is ditching the Galaxy Note line to focus its effort...

Man claims his Galaxy Note 7 blew up and set his car on fire

Technology : The Next Web Blog

Following numerous reports of exploding batteries, Samsung might have a huge Galaxy Note 7 emergency on its hands as a man from Florida claims his phone blew up, setting his car on fire. According to a report from FOX 13 News, the i...

Galaxy S8 Production May Be 'Aborted' If Samsung Can't Figure Out Cause Of Note 7 Fires

Technology : Forbes: Tech

The Samsung Galaxy S8 is rumored to pack a bunch of game-changing features, but until Samsung can figure out the cause of Note 7 fires, it can't move ahead with S8 production

Samsung tried to pay someone to keep quiet about their exploding Note 7 in China

Business & Finance : Business Insider: Clusterstock

Samsung tried to pay a Chinese customer to keep quiet after their Note 7 smartphone exploded, according to a report from The New York Times. Two Samsung employees reportedly arrived at Zhang Sitong's house after he captured a video ...

Lufthansa latest airline to ban Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones

Technology : SFGate: Tech News

Samsung has recalled more than 2.5 million of the phones after faulty batteries reportedly caused the device to catch fire.

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC