Post Profile






North Korea to continue nuclear threats, report says

Just a day after Donald Trump criticized North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un, the reclusive country vowed to carry out more provocative actions against the U.S.’s hard-line policy. On Friday, the U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that “strategic patience has ended” and...
read more

share
See more about: North Korea

Related Posts


Rex Tillerson Fires Stark Warning To North Korea, Military Action Is ‘An Option’

News : The Inquisitr - News

Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, said that the US has tried for 20 years to persuade North Korea to abandon its nuclear program, but has failed, according to the New York Times. The Trump administration made clear diplomatic effor...

Rex Tillerson says military action against North Korea is 'on the table'

News : Around the World with Christiane Amanpour

While visiting South Korea, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson ruled out negotiations with North Korea on nuclear programs.

North Korea's Kim Jong Un says H-bomb test self-defensive step against the U.S.

News : Reuters: World News

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said the country conducted a hydrogen bomb test as a self-defensive step against a U.S. threat of nuclear war and had a sovereign right to do so without being criticized, state news ...

Trump accuses China of doing ‘little’ to contain North Korea

News : The Raw Story

US President Donald Trump on Friday accused China of not doing enough to help contain North Korea’s nuclear ambitions, after his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said military action against Pyongyang was an option. “North Korea is ...

AP PHOTOS: Editor selections from the past week in Asia

News : The Newsroom

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson signaled a tougher strategy toward North Korea last week, leaving open the possibility of pre-emptive military action and rejecting talks with the communist nation until it gives up its weapons ...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC