Post Profile






Related Posts


Health vlogger accidentally poisons herself during a livestream

Technology : The Next Web Blog

Chinese health vlogger Zhang bit off what she couldn’t chew in a livestream — which landed her in the hospital. Zhang filmed herself eating what she thought was a massive leaf of aloe vera — which is probably not the best way to get...

Woman mistakes poisonous plant for aloe vera, eats it on live video

Lifestyle / Fashion : AOL: Style

Eating raw aloe is an exciting new trend in China, but the wellness fad can go horribly wrong if you're not an expert. Read more...

Chinese vlogger thinks she's eating aloe vera on live stream, then rushes to hospital

Humor / odd : Boing Boing

Last Monday, a Chinese woman named Zhang was munching on what she thought was an aloe vera plant for her live vlog, in which she eats unusual foods for her audience of a few hundred. But after two bites she realized she'd made a mis...

Wellness vlogger mistakes poisonous plant for aloe vera and eats it on a livestream

Humor : Mashable: Watercooler

Natural remedies are great and all, but sometimes they go terribly wrong. Eating raw aloe vera is a new trend in China, particularly among young women who livestream themselves consuming the plant for all its health benefits. But th...

Health Food Vlogger Accidentally Eats A Poisonous Plant That She Mistook For Aloe Vera

Humor : eBaum's World

She quickly realized what she was eating wasn't aloe and rushed herself to the hospital.

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC