The wildly popular fidget spinners that seem to be in the hands of the half the children in the U.S. are also potentially dangerous, a consumer watchdog group warned Wednesday. … Click to Continue »
A mom is warning all parents about fidget spinners after her daughter choked on a piece of one. A Mom Has an Important Warning About Fidget Spinners After Her Daughter Choked on One is a post from Mommyish - Parenting Imperfect.
Even if you’re not on the fidget spinner bandwagon, you can’t deny that they’re everywhere. These three-pronged pieces of plastic and aluminum aren’t just your average toys. With appeals to teens, adults, and essentially anyone with...
A Texas mom is warning parents on Facebook about the dangers of fidget spinners after her daughter had emergency surgery after swallowing a part of one.