Post Profile






Bodybuilding Mother-Of-Two Reportedly Dies From Consuming Too Much Protein

Just awful… According to Perth Now, Meegan Hefford — a 25-year-old bodybuilder from Mandurah, Australia — was found unconscious in her apartment on June 19 where doctors later diagnosed her with urea cycle disorder, which blocks the body from breaking down protein. On June 22, the mother-of-two was declared brain dead due to the buildup of ammonia [...]
read more

share

Related Posts


Bodybuilder’s Death Blamed On High-Protein Diet

Business & Finance / Career & Jobs : EveryJoe: Work

A 25-year-old mom and aspiring bodybuilder from Australia died suddenly after she was found unconscious in her apartment in June. Now, her family is blaming her untimely death on her usage of protein powder and supplements. Meegan H...

Bodybuilder Mom Dies from Eating Too Much Protein

Lifestyle / Parenting : Mommyish

25-year-old bodybuilder and mother of two Meegan Hefford died suddenly after eating too much protein. Bodybuilder Mom Dies from Eating Too Much Protein is a post from Mommyish - Parenting Imperfect.

This Bodybuilding Mom Died From a Protein Overdose - Here's What You Need to Know

Health / Fitness : PopSugar: Fitness

A post shared by • MEEGAN HEFFORD • (@meeganheff) on May 22, 2017 at 6:32am PDT Meegan Hefford was a 25-year-old mother preparing for a bodybuilding competition, and after passing away in June, her untimely death is being blamed on ...

Why A Bodybuilder's Death Has Been Blamed On Excessive Protein Shakes

Health / Fitness : Yahoo: Fitness

The family of a bodybuilder is blaming her recent death on an excessive intake of protein shakes, Yahoo 7 News reports. According to Yahoo 7, Meegan Hefford was found unconscious in her apartment in Western Australia on June 19, and...

Bodybuilder Mother of 2 Dies from... Protein Overdose?

Pop Culture / Celebrity : The Hollywood Gossip

Meegan Hefford, a mother of two from Australia, died last month after an overdosing on protein shakes, supplements and other protein-rich foods. The story has gone viral due to the unusual reason behind Hefford's tragic passing. The...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC