Post Profile






Yet Another Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Explodes; Burns User In Andhra Pradesh

In yet another instance of hardware malfunction, Xiaomi’s phone exploded inside the user’s pocket, burning his thighs, raising crucial questions regarding QC. The post Yet Another Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Explodes; Burns User In Andhra Pradesh first appeared on Trak.in. Trak.in Mobile Apps: Android | iOS.
read more

share

Related Posts


‘I had to rip my pants off,’ Man burned after iPhone 5 explodes in pocket witnesses could smell burning flesh

US Politics / Conservative : Right Wing News

No one ever imagines that their cell phone could spontaneously explode. But that’s apparently what happened to Erik Johnson, when his iPhone exploded in his pocket, giving him second and

Note 7 owner sues Samsung, saying phone exploded in his pocket

Technology / Mobile : Android Central

Florida resident Jonathan Strobel suffered a "deep second-degree burn, roughly the size of the phone," his lawyer says. A Florida man has sued Samsung after his Galaxy Note 7 allegedly exploded in his pocket, causing second-degree b...

Xiaomi Unveils Redmi 4A at Rs. 5,999; Partners With Foxconn for a 2nd Manufacturing Plant in India

Business & Finance : India Business Blog

The Chinese smartphone maker, Xiaomi has taken the Indian industry by the storm. The company opened its first manufacturing plant in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh in 2015 to manufacture phones for India, in association with Foxconn. Now,...

[Updated] Xiaomi Opens Local Manufacturing Unit in Sri City, AP. Redmi 2 Prime Will First “Made In India” Phone

Business & Finance : India Business Blog

[Update: As we had expected, Xiaomi has made the announcement that they have partnered with Foxconn Technology Group to manufacture its smartphones in India. The factory is based in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh. See the entire press rel...

iPhone Explodes in Man’s Pocket, Leaves Him Hospitalized With Third-Degree Burns

Technology : The Inquisitr - Tech

A Long Island man claims he was injured when his iPhone exploded in his pocket on Valentine’s Day. Erik Johnson said that he severely burned his upper thigh as he tried to grab the phone out of his pocket. He spoke to PIX 11 News ab...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC