Post Profile






Spain attacks: 'Cell dismantled' as manhunt continues

Interior minister says cell behind attacks that killed more than a dozen people in Catalonia is fully dismantled.
read more

share

Related Posts


First pictures emerge of Barcelona attack suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub escaping on foot as manhunt widens

News : Yahoo! News: The Upshot

Police in Catalonia have identified Younes Abouyaaqoub as the probable driver of the van that killed 13 people on Barcelona’s Ramblas last week, as the manhunt zeroed in on him as the last remaining fugitive from the terrorist cell....

Spanish Authorities Continue Hunt For Suspects In Barcelona Attacks

News : The Two-Way

Officials say they have dismantled the jihadi cell responsible for the vehicle attack that killed 14 people but are continuing a manhunt for three suspects still at large.

Spain Terror Cell Had 120 Gas Canisters and Was Planning Much Bigger Attack

News : Slate: The Slatest

As the manhunt continues for the missing fugitive of the terrorist cell that carried out two vehicle attacks that killed 14 people in Spain, officials are warning the extremists were planning a far deadlier attack. Police say the 12...

Second Attack in Spain Suggets Wider Terror Plot; Key Suspect Still at Large

News : Slate: The Slatest

A manhunt is underway for the remaining perpetrators of two vehicle attacks that killed at least 14 people in the Catalonia region of Spain over the past 24 hours. The attacks, which appear to be linked to ISIS, are Spain’s worst te...

Barcelona attackers evaded checks specially designed to prevent attacks: minister

News : Reuters: World News

MADRID (Reuters) - A jihadist cell that killed 16 people in a double attack in Catalonia earlier this month managed to evade controls specifically intended to detect potential threats, Spain's interior minister said on Monday, promi...

Comments


Copyright © 2016 Regator, LLC